There are many legal guidelines and rules to be followed before a veterinarian actually gives medication to a pet/animal. So, adequate time is required on the part of both the doctor and the owner. Before a vet can prescribe and provide some medication to pet, it must be established that:
- The animal is a patient of the veterinarian and established under the VCPS or veterinarian-client-patient relationship.
- An examination has been conducted regarding the health concern of the pet and the problem has been identified.
- Medical condition has been diagnosed as per the examination guidelines prescribed in the medical journal.
- Medical condition has been conveyed and agreed upon by the pet’s owner.
- Follow-up is available with the same veterinarian
Mobile Vet Toronto provides home vet services to clients in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan & other GTA Areas. The medication, if required, can be delivered to the pet on the spot. Sometimes, regular health checkups can lead to medication. This way you can take pro active steps to prevent any serious health condition in your pet.
For medicine dispensing, we take responsibility for the quality and quantity of the medication. Not only do we offer the medicine but a lot of trust that we know what we are doing. Our home visit charges are economical and provide health services right at the door step of the customer.